12 April 2020

E-learning is great...

...except for the fact, it isn't. I mean, while staying at home and not having to commute to the university is quite nice (at least I can sleep longer), the rest isn't. Now I'm so overwhelmed with work I barely have time for anything else. Also, let's be honest: e-learning apps tend to be problematic. Servers are constantly overloaded and sometimes it's impossible to have any on-line classes without any technical problems. And when I don't have technical problems, I have more, well, human-based problems: it's just hard for me to keep track of the classes, homework, deadlines and other shit like that. Generally, I have problems dealing with the actual situation, which stresses me as hell.

To deal with it, I decided to make a bingo. I based it on mine and my friends' experiences with e-learning.

It isn't the best bingo in the world, but I'm still proud of it.
You can download it from my DeviantArt account: https://www.deviantart.com/kiki-the-autogoth/art/E-learning-bingo-837483211

Feel free to do the bingo and post your results on-line! Have fun and take care, sweethearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment