19 June 2021

(En)Be proud!

Hello, sweethearts!

Huh? It's already June? Last one has just been... A year ago. Well, time is weird, isn't it?

I have to admit, this year's Pride Month is special for me. It's the first one since I came out as genderfluid femandrogyne. First one I'm celebrating not only as a biromantic ace, but also as an enby. My first Pride Month as a trans person. 'Cause yes, non-binary people belong under a trans umbrella – that's what the white stripe of the flag symbolizes.

I came out in January and, I have to admit, I've never felt so peaceful with myself like I'm feeling now. With both my body and my mind. Coming out and the support I received with it has given me so much strength, I can barely believe that. I finally feel comfortable with who I am and how I am. I love myself. And I love my gender.

And this is what I want to wish you all: a lot of self-love, comfort and acceptance. You deserve it. You are valid.

Happy Pride, sweethearts! 💜

You can find high quality, downloadable version of this image on my DeviantArt!


No comments:

Post a Comment