26 June 2020

Pride and 2020

You can download high quality version from my DeviantArt.
Happy Pride, sweethearts!

Sorry I'm kinda late, but I was drawing this during breaks in learning. The university is really kicking my ass now. But damn, I needed something cute and colourful to cheer myself up during this shitty times and no, I don't mean my finals.

First, we have the escalation of racism. The situation is really serious, so remember to support People of Colour in their fight. This Tumblr user links to a very convenient list of things you can do. And don't forget that black live matters. Always.

Second, the president signed a document which basically legalised queerphobia in Poland. Due to my exams I don't have time to prepare any longer post about it, but here is a good explanation of everything (also, follow this artist, they're amazing). I'll only say that I'm scared. Really fucking scared. I wish I could move abroad, but with my weak health, studies in progress and lack of money it's impossible, at least now.

To be honest, with every passing month 2020 is getting worse and worse. I don't want to know what will happen in July...

Anyway, keep your fingers crossed for me, I want to pass this term (and not go crazy).

Take care, sweethearts! Stay safe and healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment